Our highly qualified team of individuals specializes in tax representation, tax preparation & bookkeeping services. Let us get to work for you. As Enrolled Agents, we can represent you with the IRS.
Bryan A. Brassell, MBA, EA
After obtaining his MBA in 1999 from the University of Houston while working as a Houston Police Officer, Bryan took a position in corporate finance and accounting starting with Compaq Computer Corporation as an analyst, ultimately reaching an operations and accounting policy management position with Stewart & Stevenson Services. After purchasing a Padgett Business Services franchise in 2004, Bryan became an Enrolled Agent, and is admitted to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service at all administrative levels. Bryan also owns a medical practice, a retail store and an agricultural venture, and thus has a wide berth of experience in the needs of small businesses — not just in tax — but in all areas of business management and development.
Padgett Business Services, specializes in tax representation, tax preparation, small business bookkeeping, tax and business planning. As Enrolled Agents, we represent clients in IRS audits and hearings to stop collection actions, negotiate payments, and where possible, reduce tax liabilities.
Enrolled Agent Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service License 87159 2007. What is an Enrolled Agent?
- Negotiated $50K penalty abatement for “Reasonable Cause” and set up payment plan on $250K tax bill.
- Widow charged $45K Trust Fund Recovery Penalty by IRS on husband’s defunct corporation. The penalty was 100% abated against her upon proof of her non-involvement in the company.
- Successful IRS Collection Case Management for terminally ill client. Over $70K in delinquent tax deemed “currently not collectable” and hardshipped by IRS.
- Represented construction firm in major audit. IRS had proposed over $1,000,000 in adjustments. Case settled for $38K.
- Landscape company owed over $50K in payroll taxes. Successfully negotiated payment plan.
- Mother attempted to secure home improvement loan but IRS Tax Lien on adult son who inherited 1/8 interest in property blocked deal. Secured discharge of her real estate from lien.
- Son inherited property from Mother but a tax lien was present on her half of the home. Secured a discharge of real estate from the tax lien so property could be sold.
- Offer-in-Compromise negotiated for woman who owed tax with her former husband. $65K+ tax bill settled for $6400.
- Offer-in-Compromise negotiated for professional who owed over $50K. Case resolved for $18K.
- Wage Levy Release obtained on client with over $500,000 in back taxes outstanding and payment plan negotiated.