About Our Houston Tax Representation, Tax Preparation & Bookkeeping Firm
For years, Padgett Business Services has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Padgett Business Services’s expertise ranges from basic tax management and bookkeeping services to more in-depth services such as bookkeeping, financial reporting, and financial planning.
Padgett Business Services is one of the leading bookkeeping firms in and throughout North Houston, The Woodlands, Harris County and Montgomery County, TX. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards, and work ethic is the reason our client base returns year after year.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients’ needs through research and sound analysis. Padgett Business Services is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We have been a staple of Texas’s business community for years, and pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned.
Our Dedication to Hard Work
Our dedication to hard work has earned the respect of the business and financial community in and around North Houston, The Woodlands, Harris County and Montgomery County. We believe this to be a direct derivative of our talent and responsiveness to our client base. Whether you are a current or prospective client, rest assured that individuals and businesses who choose Padgett Business Services receive competent and timely advice.
Some of Our Accomplishments
- Negotiated $50K penalty abatement for “Reasonable Cause” and set up payment plan on $250K tax bill.
- Widow charged $45K Trust Fund Recovery Penalty by IRS on husband’s defunct corporation. The penalty was 100% abated against her upon proof of her non-involvement in the company.
- Successful IRS Collection Case Management for terminally ill client. Over $70K in delinquent tax deemed “currently not collectable” and hardshipped by IRS.
- Represented construction firm in major audit. IRS had proposed over $1,000,000 in adjustments. Case settled for $38K.
- Landscape company owed over $50K in payroll taxes. Successfully negotiated payment plan.
- Mother attempted to secure home improvement loan but IRS Tax Lien on adult son who inherited 1/8 interest in property blocked deal. Secured discharge of her real estate from lien.
- Son inherited property from Mother but a tax lien was present on her half of the home. Secured a discharge of real estate from the tax lien so property could be sold.
- Offer-in-Compromise negotiated for woman who owed tax with her former husband. $65K+ tax bill settled for $6400.
- Offer-in-Compromise negotiated for professional who owed over $50K. Case resolved for $18K.
- Wage Levy Release obtained on client with over $500,000 in back taxes outstanding and payment plan negotiated.